1. Clean up the debris in the barrel and all the dust-collecting accessories in time. The dust bag must be cleaned after every work. Check whether there are perforations or air leaks. Clean the dust bag and the dust bag thoroughly with the heated water of detergent. It must be completely blown dry before use. It is forbidden to use uncooled dust bag. Check whether there is any blockage or leakage in the tuyere / pipe / dust bag before and after each use.
2. Check whether the power cord and plug are damaged. After using up, wrap the power coil and hang it on the hook of the head cover.
3. When taking water, remove the dust bag and absorb water. Pay attention to control the water level, do not exceed 2/3, timely pour water, check the air intake after the completion of the work is blocked or debris, otherwise it needs to be cleaned up. After water absorption, the waste water in the pail should be completely poured out, and keep dry and choose the place where it is ventilated and dry. (water absorption function only applies to dry and dual-purpose vacuum cleaner. Dry vacuum cleaner can not absorb water).
4, use the machine to gently handle, not external force impact.
5, when the machine is disused, it should be placed in a ventilated and dry place.
6. When cleaning the machine, please wipe it with a wet cloth containing water or neutral detergent. The main engine head is strictly prohibited from washing in water. Do not use corrosive detergents such as gasoline, banana water, etc. Otherwise, the shell will crack.
7. Do not keep the machine in a long continuous working state, continuous working time should be controlled within 2 hours, otherwise it will affect the life of the machine.
8. When using vacuum cleaner for a long time, the suction will drop due to the blockage of filter mesh. In order to prevent suction drop, water should be used regularly to clean the filter screen and cloth bags, after washing in a cool place to dry and reuse, suction can be restored.
9, prevent dust, water and damp.
10. If the main engine is feverish, burning, or has abnormal vibration and sound, should be sent to repair in time, not forced to use.
11, do not fold the hose frequently, do not over stretch and bend.
12. Vacuum cleaner placement, try not to put the vacuum cleaner in a humid or corrosive gas place, choose a ventilated and dry place, in order to avoid causing damage to the body.
Vacuum superheater protection after treatment
1. Make sure that the vacuum heater automatically cuts off the power supply because of overheating protection.
2, hold the plug immediately instead of the wire to separate the plug from the power supply.
3. Make sure that the vacuum cleaner is in the state of electromechanical separation.
4, check whether the dust collecting room is filled with garbage and hair.
5. If there is a phenomenon that the dust collecting room is full, it is necessary to clean up the dust collecting room.
6. Check whether the filter screen of the vacuum cleaner is blocked.
7, clean up the filter net thoroughly and ensure the smooth filtration network.
8. Unload the hose of the vacuum cleaner and check the patency of the hose.
9, if there is a blockage in the hose, remove the foreign body immediately and restore the hose.
10. Place the vacuum cleaner in a cool and ventilated environment to cool it naturally.
11. After the reset device is reset, the vacuum cleaner is activated.
12, if the vacuum cleaner still can not be used normally, it is necessary to contact the maintenance center for troubleshooting. Electricity saving skills: when using vacuum cleaner, the dust on filter bag should be removed in time. It is necessary to add oil to the vacuum cleaner's rotating shaft regularly and replace the same brush as the original brand. (3) check the vacuum duct, suction nozzle, hoses and air inlet regularly. According to different needs, the suction nozzle can improve the dust absorption effect and save electricity. (4) household vacuum cleaners should not be used in damp places. When the vacuum cleaner is used, the power can be adjusted to the appropriate suction.